A family with two children in Chicago, Illinois is seeking an experienced domestic couple for their main residence.
• Large home
• Current domestic couple is retiring after 9 years of service.
• Vendors for certain services when needed
The domestic couple is responsible for overall smooth operation of the residence in Chicago as the employer directs. The Principals expect the residence to be professionally taken care of.
• Maintain meticulous appearance of the residence at all times
• Working collaboratively
• Cooking- primarily breakfast and dinner
• All laundry and ironing
• Shopping for household supplies, food and household items.
• Handyman duties and preventative maintenance inside and outside
The couple will generally be on duty for 5 days per week with two consecutive days off.
• Must have previous experience working as a domestic couple.
• Excellent housekeeping and cooking skills.
• Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
• Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
Salary and benefits:
A professional salary is offered dependent on the experience and background of the candidate, and in line with current trends in the profession.
Competitive vacation/holidays will be provided.
Medical benefit coverage and other benefits can be part of the compensation package
Separate one bedroom apartment on the estate is provided
Vehicle for business and personal use.
Interested candidates in this opportunity in Chicago should email BUTLER FOR YOU with full work history, a current photo and written references at firstname.lastname@example.org