CLIENT & HOME DESCRIPTION:
An executive couple with 1 dog based in Kailua-Kona Area (the Big Island) in Hawaii are seeking an experienced domestic couple for their home, an approx 11,000 sq ft historic, entirely remodeled Hawaiian built Castle Home & Carriage House.
The beautiful ocean view ranch property consists of owner’s main home and grounds and offers a combination of gentleman Ranching & Equine Events – ie, cattle, developing coffee & avocado boutique agriculture as well as up to 2 Annual Weddings on it’s 620 Acres. The ‘ranch team’ already fully employed who directly report to owners consists of a ranch manager, grounds foreman, equipment operator + 3 additional ranch hands.
POSITION DESCRIPTION / JOB DUTIES & SKILLS :
- INTERIOR: Cleaning the interior of the home – all aspects of daily routine sweeping, dusting, bathrooms cleaned and stocked, beds made when guests present, maintaining cleaning /household supplies
- Laundry and ironing
- Preparing Healthy Meals – knowledge of Wines helpful
- Assisting with the cooking and serving for special event Entertaining
- Running errands including grocery shopping, personal shopping
- Managing Calendar
- Caring for household pet- 16lb Poodle/Maltese well trained very beloved
- Create / Organize and regular updating of the Estate Care Book
- Some Assistance of Administrative duties when owner is in her home, Microsoft excel skills
- EXTERIOR The immediate home grounds, tropical flowers and landscaping maintained, Pool equipment experience a plus , abundant Hawaiian fruit and avocado trees.
- Create and building of specific area for Herb and vegetable garden and daily maintenance .
- Managing Vehicles licenses, cleaning and maintenance scheduling.
- Transport to and from airport
- Handy man skills a plus.,
- Animal Lovers a must!!
- Occasional travel possible to/from HI , Tucson AZ
POSITION OPEN: Domestic Couple – Live In
Non-Smokers, Minimum 1 Driver, English language required.
PERMANENT POSITION – Hours: 40-50 hours per week 5-6 days.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- SALARY: Very competitive includes full Health and dental insurance.
- Separate Living Quarters
- Fully furnished 1 Bedroom loft condominium & exterior privacy deck.
- Auto provided , Covered Parking
- VACATION: 2 weeks year one, 3 weeks upon completion of two years
INTERVIEWING – Online Live Zoom, final in-person interview in Hawaii with paid to/from travel included.
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references. Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
STARTING DATE: ASAP
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.