We are looking for an experienced live-in couple for our client’s private residence in Buckinghamshire near Wendover, as follows:
· To work at residence with the other house staff as part of a team of 6 in total
· Main role is full time cleaner (house and spare rooms kept to hotel standard)
· To assist with dinners (silver service useful but not essential)
Working hours/days: are routinely Mon-Fri 0900-1700 but also to support one evening or weekend function a week would also be required by the housekeeper. Alternate weekends off
· Dog friendly – there are two Norfolk Terriers that sometimes need looking after
Husbands role / general duties
· Driving would be useful to drive others on local chores
· Odd maintenance jobs (changing light bulbs / painting / mending fixtures
· Some gardening work (all non-skilled / not the main role)
· Very diverse roles requiring a loyal, helpful and hard-working individual
Accommodation is included (spacious 1 bedroom flat) at the private residence, no pets and no children
An ability to work as part of a varied team and a flexible approach to working hours are required
The house is occupied by the owner and his wife. In separate accommodation there is a live-in butler, also a live-in housekeeper and her husband who is the chauffeur.
Salary & benefits will be dependent on previous experience and employment.
Please send your CV/resume, references and a current photo to Sebastian at email@example.com