This is a live-in position for an experienced private chef for a lovely client in San Francisco.
The chef will be supporting a single mother with her child.
The position will be based entirely in San Francisco and will be 5 days per week.
At all times, our client will require a mix of lunch and dinner usually for 1 adult and 1 child, as well as breakfast items and healthy snacks that can be pre-prepped and refrigerated.
The family tries to eat organic as much as possible, and their focus is healthy with lots of vegetables and limited meat.
You will also supervise and schedule the housekeepers and other household employees assuring the happiness of your employer.
The employer in turn will appreciate and compensate you well.
RESIDENCE: Large residence in a high-rise residential building in downtown San Francisco
OTHER STAFF: housekeepers and chauffeur/allrounder
• Overall responsibility for the home, contents, systems and organization
• Menu planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation and service.
• Must be a good chef
• Occasional chauffeur duties when full-time driver is not on duty
• Assist with event planning as requested
• Assist with other reasonable errand requests of the Employer
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• On duty for 5 days per week on a flexible schedule to be worked out in advance and on-call 24 / 7 for emergencies, some weekends to be determined between Employee and Employer.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND CHARACTER REQUIREMENTS:
• Discretion and Confidentiality of family affairs
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a private chef
• High level of self-management expected
• Proficiency with household technology
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer skills
• Detail oriented and self-directed.
• Courteous, discreet, honest, and responsible character.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
Salary and Compensation:
- $150,000 to $160,000 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 3 weeks holiday paid
- Retirement plan
We would like to suggest that working for this employer in San Francisco will be a joy.
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!