We are looking for an experienced caretaker couple – housekeeping couple for a private residence in Uckermark (environs of Berlin, about 100 km away).
The property is an historic estate with approx. 800 square meters of living space and 15,000 square meters of garden.
- Housekeeping duties
- Cooking for the family
- Care/upkeep of the estate
- Manual/technical chores
- Garden maintenance
- Housekeeping/administrative duties
- Driving (a valid driver’s license is required)
- Active supervision of various construction projects on the property
Selected skills/tasks whose mastery is an advantage but not a pre-requisite:
- Care of horses – horses are raised on this farm (there is further staff for this)
- Extended manual skills (for example: carpentry, masonry, etc)
- Maintenance of the hunting grounds
- Grassland and pastures with a tractor
Accomodation: A completely renovated service flat is offered as accommodation. It is located in the farmhouse for first time use and is about 100 square meters in size.
Working hours: 40 hours per week. Saturday is considered a working day; days off are on Sunday and a weekday of choice.
Languages: Very good knowledge of German is required for the position.
You must have the legal right and ability to work in Germany.
This caretaker couple position is to be filled within the first quarter of 2014.
Should you be looking for a long-term and interesting position as a household couple with high values and very good employment conditions, then please send us your complete application documents (letter of application, CV with a photo and professional references).