A high-profile family in Flensburg, Germany is looking for an experienced and professional caregiver to take care of a 81-year-old Lady. This is a live-in position.
Experience dealing with mobility issues and intermediate-stage dementia is helpful. Driver desired for medical/social appointments.
The location is in a lovely area of Flensburg. We have already placed a carer /caregiver there who looks after the lady for 14 straight days per month. To cover the second half of the month, we are looking for another experienced caregiver.
- Minimum 3 years of experience taking care of elderly people
- Fluent in English and ideally German as well
- First Aid Certificate
- Nursing training
- Driving license
- Energetic and dynamic
- Good eye for detail
Duties and responsibilities:
- Taking full care and ensuring well-being of the Lady
- Assisting the Lady in daily personal care (washing, dressing)
- Housekeeping (cleaning, laundering, ironing)
- Preparing meals according to medical diet
- Administering medication and arranging medical appointments
- Liaising with healthcare professionals
- Accompanying the Lady to scheduled medical appointments
- Organizing walks and exercises for the Lady
- Shopping for groceries
- Running personal errands
We would like to hear from all those who have at least 3 years of experience as a caregiver and verifiable references.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Germany.
TOP PAY + benefits and fully furnished accommodation!
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful couple opportunity should email Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references at email@example.com
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!