We are seeking an experienced Butler for a large private estate at the Wörthersee lake (an alpine lake in the southern Austrian state of Carinthia).
• Complete service for the principals (couple) and guests
• Dining room: laying the table and clearing away
• Cleaning and care of silver, porcelain for daily use and stemware
• Answering the phone and enquiries
• Arbiter for the principal in various matters concerning household staff
• Daily requests from and reports to the prinicpal
• Organisation and management of entire household staff
• Daily meetings with the house staff, regular one-on-one talks with them
• Planning and compilation of a weekly roster with regard to demands
• Management of annual leave and days off and their requests in collaboration with the office
• Interviews with candidates
• Contact person & interface to the office
• Weekly control checks of the estate and buildings on it
• Several years of experience in a similar role
• Capacity for teamwork and leadership experience
• An excellent command of the English Language
• Self-confidence and a well-groomed appearance
• Precise, with an eye for detail
• Ability to lead a team
• Able to deal with conflict situations
• Ability to keep on track
• Pro-active „man of action“ type
Further staff employed on the estate: housekeeper and maids, house technicians, gardeners
Accommodation: a fully furnished flat
Excellent salary with outstanding benefits for the right candidate!
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in Austria.
Please send your CV/resume together with a current photo and references.