Are you looking for a wonderful career opportunity supporting a single mother with her child in Sydney, Australia?
This is a live-in position for an experienced butler/house manager for a lovely client.
Our client is seeking a professional butler/household manager who can anticipate what needs to be done and just gets it done.
The candidate for this position should have excellent organizational skills and love tidiness. A private service professional who is inclined to keep things neat and in order is sought for this position.
Daily walk-through of the property to ensure that the home is in working order, that the house is clean, and that the pantry and refrigerator are stocked.
Driving the child once in a while to her tennis classes, otherwise mostly house-related shopping and errands.
You will supervise and schedule the cleaners/housekeepers assuring the happiness of your employer. Our client in turn will appreciate and compensate you well.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
The candidate should be career-oriented as a Butler / Household Manager / Personal Assistant. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness, and good organizational skills are desired. Additional traits include:
• Hard-working, quick, warm, experienced with a happy positive attitude
• Good manager of time.
• Detail-oriented, courteous, discreet, honest, and responsible character.
• Be well-groomed, and physically able to perform the duties of the position.
• Able to sign and adhere to a confidentiality agreement
• Languages: English
• Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
The right candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of private service experience as a butler/household manager or personal assistant.
Accommodation: Live in, a furnished private studio will be provided
- Similar experience as a butler/house manager / personal assistant with verifiable excellent references and adhering to background checks and confidentiality agreement
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Able to follow directions as well as work independently
- Ability to manage many tasks and multi-task
- Highly organized
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia
Children: 1 (11 years old)
Pets: a well-behaved Havanese dog
Monday – Friday, hours TBD with flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
Salary and Compensation:
- A$120,000+ package to be negotiated depending on experience
We would like to suggest that working for this employer in Sydney will be a joy.
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Silvia Richter or Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!