Experienced, hands-on butler sought to oversee and manage the smooth running of a large estate in Pleasanton, California.
The principal is a very busy businessman/entrepreneur seeking to employ a Butler / House Manager to be involved in a hands on way to provide the following services:
- To organize and coordinate with vendors, caterers, etc.
- Butler duties: looking after an extensive wine cellar
- Reception of guests, answering telephone
- Direction and oversight of vendors
- Cooking skills are appreciated for simpler dinners
- Cat care and fish care as needed
- Maintaining appropriate records, ordering supplies, following up on things that are needed
- House sitting when needed, caring for plants, running errands and personal shopping
- Travel with Principal at various times.
- Taking on other duties as they evolve or become needed over time.
- Must have previous experience working as a butler/house manager.
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
- Must have verifiable references.
Accommodations are a private room and bath and small kitchenette
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with skills and experience.
- Medical insurance
PS: We had had the privilege to place staff for him in the past. You will find this could be a job for life, busy at times yes, but rewarding with a considerate employer!
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Sebastian Hirsch or Silvia Richter with full work history, a current photo and written references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – Serving Since 2007!