Residence in San Diego, California, USA.
OTHER HOUSEHOLD STAFF:
START DATE: as soon as the right person is identified
Overall, the Butler / Household Manager is responsible for the oversight and hands-on involvement in maintaining the smooth operation of the home which involves a variety of duties and tasks including:
• Coordination and Supervision of the housekeeper
• Shopping and errands
• Coordination and supervision of vendors and service providers
• Butler duties as required to assist the client in a variety of ways
• Other duties as would complement the position
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
The candidate should be career-oriented as a Butler / Household Manager. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills are desired. Additional traits include:
• Hard-working, quick, warm, experienced with a happy positive attitude
• Good manager of time.
• Detail-oriented, courteous, discreet, honest, and responsible character.
• Be well-groomed, physically able to perform the duties of the position.
• Able to sign and adhere to a confidentiality agreement
• Languages: English and ideally Spanish as well
• Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
The Butler / Household Manager will generally be on duty for 5 days per week with two days off.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• USD $7.000 to USD $8.500 per month (negotiable for the right candidate)
• Vacation – 20 days per year
• An apartment will be provided or an allowance for apartment
If you have Butler / Household Manager experience, then please send us your resume together with a professional photo and references.
BUTLER FOR YOU®️ – International Household Staff Agency