Are you looking for a wonderful career opportunity supporting a single mother with her child in San Francisco?
This is a live-in position for an experienced butler/house manager for a lovely client.
Our client is seeking a professional butler/household manager who can anticipate what needs to be done and just gets it done.
The candidate for this position should have excellent organization skills and love tidiness. A private service professional who is inclined to keep things neat and in order is sought for this position.
Daily walk-through of the property to assure that the home is in working order, that the house is clean and the pantry and refrigerator is stocked.
Driving the child once in a while to her ballet classes, otherwise mostly house-related shopping and errands.
You will supervise and schedule the cleaners/housekeepers and other household employees assuring the happiness of your employer. They in turn will appreciate and compensate you well.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
The candidate should be career-oriented as a Butler / Household Manager / Personal Assistant. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills are desired. Additional traits include:
• Hard-working, quick, warm, experienced with a happy positive attitude
• Good manager of time.
• Detail-oriented, courteous, discreet, honest, and responsible character.
• Be well-groomed, physically able to perform the duties of the position.
• Able to sign and adhere to a confidentiality agreement
• Languages: English and ideally French or Italian as well
• Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
The right candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of private service experience as a butler/household manager or personal assistant.
Accommodation: Live in, a furnished studio that is private will be provided
- Similar experience as a butler / house manager / personal assistant with verifiable excellent references and adhere to background check and confidentiality agreement
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Able to follow direction as well as work independently
- Ability to manage many tasks and multi-task
- Highly organized
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA
Children: 1 (14 years old)
Pets: a well behaved Maltese dog
Monday – Friday, hours TBD with flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
Salary and Compensation:
- $130,000 to $140,000 per year
- Health Benefits to be discussed
- Paid Time Off
I would like to suggest that working for this employer in San Francisco will be a joy.
We will not consider any candidates for registration without verifiable references.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references.
BUTLER FOR YOU – San Francisco, USA