Entrepreneurial couple in Point Piper, Sydney is seeking an experienced butler / house manager.
Duties include driving with full responsibility for arranging servicing, insuring & cleaning of family vehicles, assisting with food & beverage, general household maintenance duties, housekeeping duties on days when other staff are off. Furthermore security of the house when the couple is not in residence.
This person will be smartly presented in agreed uniform & be responsible for rostering other household staff.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
The house manager is on duty for 5 days per week. Typical shift pattern is from 8am to 6pm with occasional overtime.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
The candidate should be a career oriented and professional. The main character trait is to be anticipatory and self motivated.
Other traits include:
• Detail oriented and self directed
• Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Be well groomed, physically able to perform the duties of the position.
• Be of good background and willing to submit to pre employment background check.
• Must have previous experience working as a butler / house manager.
• Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
• Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia (residency or long-term work permit)
• Verifiable references from previous butler / house manager positions
Accommodation will be provided with all utilities paid (the accommodation while part of the house has its own separate entrance so is private).
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• A professional salary is offered dependent on the experience and background of the candidate, and in line with current trends in the profession.
Please send your CV and cover letter, a professional photo and verifiable references to firstname.lastname@example.org .