We are seeking an experienced House Manager for a residence near Cologne, Germany.
There are various other large properties in Germany and in Spain as well.
Our client is seeking a house manager with very high standards.
Candidate must be fluent in English and a good knowledge of German would be appreciated.
• Complete service for the principal and guests
• Dining room: laying the table and clearing away
• Cleaning and care of silver, porcelain for daily use and stemware
• Packing and unpacking of suitcases
• Care of fine and delicate clothes
• Answering the phone and enquiries
• Arbiter for the principal in various matters concerning household staff
• Daily requests from and reports to the prinicpal
• Organisation, training and management of entire household staff
• Daily meetings with the house staff, regular one-on-one talks with them
• Planning and compilation of a weekly roster with regard to demands
• Management of days off and requests in collaboration with the principals
• Interviews with candidates
• Contact person & interface to the principals
• Collaboration with security/bodyguards
• Care and feeding of pets
• Weekly control checks of the estate and its buildings
• Several years of experience in a similar role
• Capacity for teamwork and leadership experience
• Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German
• Self-confidence and a well-groomed appearance
• Precise, with an eye for details
• Ability to lead a team
• Able to deal with conflict situations
• Ability to keep on track
• Pro-active „man of action“ type
Separate housing accommodation will be provided.
Salary: Excellent salary with outstanding benefits for the right candidate!
Please send your CV/resume, references and a current photo to Sebastian at [email protected]