Entrepreneurial couple without children based in Atlanta (Alpharetta), Georgia, USA.
The residence is located in Alpharetta, which is a city located in northern Fulton County, Georgia, United States and is a suburb north of Atlanta.
Coordinating with the client and her staff on needed tasks such as:
- Personal shopping
- Grocery shopping
- Paying bills
- Arranging travel
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing calendar
- Preparing healthy meals
- Light house cleaning (making bed, laundry, tidying up)
- Transport to and from airport
- Ensuring household staff (gardeners, cleaners) are working efficiently
- Assisting with administrative duties when the principal is in her home office
- Assisting with packing for travel
This person will need to be professional and be able to simplify the client´s life due to her extensive responsibilities. Great organizational skills and high energy are necessary. The home has no pets and no children.
There is a large bedroom and full bathroom in our clients beautiful home where the person is able to live full time. Their security team would also require a background check for the butler / house manager candidate prior to start date.
A strong butler / house manager experience is required. You must be detail-oriented, courteous, discreet, and honest.
You must be able to perform the duties of the position and willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background and have a valid driver’s license.
HOURS OF SERVICE:
40-50 hours on 5-6 days a week. Varies depending on travel schedule
- Must have previous experience working as a butler / house manager.
- Applicants should have a neat and polished appearance.
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the USA.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
Professional compensation depending on experience, medical insurance, vacation and paid holiday or time off if working on holidays.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email BUTLER FOR YOU / Sebastian Hirsch with full work history, a current photo and written references at [email protected]