Principal lives in Berlin, Germany and Boston, USA.
Bilingual Personal Assistant sought who will be responsible for professional and high quality service to the Principal who is a German entrepreneur and pioneer of E-Commerce.
With the focus being on the Principal and his needs in the areas of:
• Multiple Property Management (apartment in Berlin – Germany, another apartment in Boston, USA and a Villa in Thuringia, Germany)
• Personal Errands and Shopping
• Personnel Management
• Household Administration and Filing
• Acting as a Gatekeeper for all Household and Personal matters
• Overseeing Household Contractors
• Travel Coordination
• Driving services for the principle (several trips per week within Germany)
• Extensive Diary Management
• Managing inventories and purchases relating to the Principal’s art collections
You will be extremely driven, unflappable and will hold attention to detail, trust and discretion with the utmost importance.
• Fluent in German and English – native speaker level
• Honesty, integrity and great service attitude are key attributes of the right candidate
• Detail oriented and self-directed, courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character
• Senior level professional with strong Personal Assistant experience
• Be of good background and willing to submit to pre-employment background check
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
Start date will be ASAP, although the Principal will wait for the right person, should there be a notice period.
Interested candidates who meet (or exceed) the needs of this wonderful opportunity should email Sebastian with full work history, along with verifiable references and a professional quality, up to date photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org