Summer Teacher (Live in) in Kiev, Ukraine Wanted (Could become 1 year contract)
Summer Teacher Live in- Could become 1 year contract
Kiev, Ukraine with travel involved
The Principals are a Ukrainian couple. The principals are both very successful, each in their own right. They have several children. This job involves being the summer teacher / companion for their 8 year old daughter.
• Various private staff in the home
The primary duties are concerned with the child.
• To develop safe, educational, nurturing and fun relationship with them as the parents direct
• Stimulating this daughter with age appropriate activities-reading, singing, playing with emphasis on teaching the child proper English language skills both spoken and written.
• Communicating with the parents in the way that they prefer updates. They are very busy with their work.
• Occasional errands and other tasks as assigned relating to the child.
• Travel with the family
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• Related experience with young children in a teaching capacity
• Professional mindset, self motivated and pro active
• Happy and positive personality
• Hold a valid passport
• Possess excellent English language skills.
• Energetic, calm, respectful, discreet, honest, professional and responsible character.
• Mature with good common sense
• Be well groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position.
• Be of good background and willing to submit to pre employment background screening
• Be non smoker
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• The Teacher / Companion is on duty for the Summer season – Approximately July 1 to September 15th.2011
• Private suite of bedroom and bath.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• If the principals like the person they might want her to move to Kiev after summer season for a longer contract ( 1 year).In terms of compensation (for a longer contract) this is what we had in mind:
• Annual salary of 37,000 euro net
• One bedroom/studio apartment or home allowance;
• Transportation or reimbursed for transportation expenses for travels from place of living in Kiev to the place of work;
• Annual vacation period of 30 calendar days;
• 1,5 days off per week (flexible work calendar).
More Butler Notes