Female house manager/PA near Geneva, Switzerland required
Female house manager/PA to work for a couple living in Switzerland with a late summer/fall residence in France
The family consists of two, husband and wife. The house manager/PA has to travel with the family and live in during the same months as the family in their three residences.
The main residence is a large apartment by Lake Geneva in Switzerland. The family lives there about 4 to 5 months of the year. From January through March the family lives in their new apartment in one of the Swiss ski resorts, guests are entertained for app 4 weeks of the winter.
From late summer/autumn the family lives in their Chateau in France. The Chateau in France is located approx. 160 km south of Paris. It is 1500 m2 in size with 11 bedrooms.
The Chateau is used by their current owners about 5 months of the year, and it is only used for private use.
The candidate should be career oriented as a Household Manager / Family Assistant. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills desired. Additional traits include:
• Quick, quiet, hard working, warm, experienced, knowledgeable with happy positive attitude
• Cooking skills, housekeeping skills, business skills
• Basic computer skills.
• Good manager of time, available resources along with good communication skills to keep Principals informed and aware of the current daily action plan and the trade-offs.
• Detail oriented, courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Be well groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position, valid drivers license
• Non smoking
START DATE: as soon as the right person is identified
The salary will be in the region of GBP £500 to GBP £800 net per week, and can be negotiated (depends on the qualifications and experiences of the candidate).
The house manager/PA will be provided with housing of the highest standards, and all utilities included, also a car will be provided if needed.
Please send your CV together with references and a professional photo to: email@example.com
More Butler Notes