Prominent Family Seeking A Female Chef In Abu Dhabi
Prominent family seeking female Chef for their home in Abu Dhabi.
Sheik and his wife and infant child. Family entertains infrequently
Full staff including 1 person to assist in the kitchen and a server for meals
• In charge of planning and preparing lunch and dinner.
• Food shopping is done daily as generally only fresh food ingredients purchased same day are used in the menu. Driver is provided
• Some preparation of staff meals
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• Female- due to cultural reasons
• Professional training
• Related experience in a private home
• Experience and interest in healthy cuisine presented well with variety
• Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement.
• Be of good background and character and willing to submit to pre employment background and reference check.
• Middle East experience would be welcome
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• The Chef will generally be on duty for 6 days per week. Hours on duty approximately 8:30 – 7:30
Mid Eastern experience is a plus.
Private off site flat is provided. Compensation is in the range of GBP 3,000 per month.
Interested? Please send your CV/resume together with a professional photo and references to email@example.com
More Butler Notes