Live In’ Couple for Private House in Kent Required
A charming post for all round employees who can cook and do simple maintenance wanting a role for the rest of your life.
A traditionally run Mansion House situated in Kent, the property is gated off from the main park and has its own private gardens including a pool and a pool house.
The client uses the Mansion House as a weekend retreat generally in residence from Friday to Monday and also school holidays.
Existing staff consist of the Head Housekeeper, who looks after the cleaning of the first and second floors of the mansion and the washing and ironing of bed linen and table linen. She works Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm. She is also responsible for managing the weekly household accounts covering the purchase of all groceries and household produce required for the running and upkeep of the mansion.
Excellent references required from previous employers
• Related work experience in a private home or estate
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Very strong fluency in/command of the English language
• Must be hands on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Valid driver’s license appreciated
• Legally able to work in the UK
Circa £550+npw per single, dependent upon skill base
Circa £850+npw per couple, dependent upon skill base
Please email us your CV together with a photo and references
More Butler Notes