DOMESTIC COUPLE - In Bonita Springs, Florida (8 months) and New Hampshire (4 months) Needed
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR A DOMESTIC COUPLE
Bonita Springs, FL- 8 months and New Hampshire – 4 months
• Residences in each location are approximately 8,000 sq. ft.
OTHER HOUSEHOLD STAFF:
• Vendors for certain services such as pool and lawn
DUTIES: The domestic couple is responsible for overall smooth operation of the residence as the employer directs. The Principals expect the residence to be professionally taken care of to a high standard. Duties involve.
• Some laundry and ironing
• Shopping for household supplies, food, and household items.
• Handyman duties and preventative maintenance inside and outside
• Assist with entertaining planning and service (occasional)
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTER SKETCH:
• The domestic couple should be career oriented in hands on long term domestic service and able to support of the employer in the home environment. A professional private service background, calm demeanor, thoughtfulness and good organizational skills desired.
• Related experience in a similar position- specifically experience working as a couple, knowledge of property management, culinary skills, serving skills, strong housekeeping skills along with the ability to prioritize and adjust to fit the variable needs of the family.
• Positive attitude
• Detail oriented
• Courteous, discreet, honest and responsible character.
• Be well groomed, non-drug user, physically able to perform the duties of the position and willing to submit to a full pre-employment check to verify background, good credit and valid drivers license
• Non smoking
• Able to sign and adhere to confidentiality agreement
HOURS OF SERVICE:
• A professional private service attitude that puts the employer's needs at a premium is expected and highly valued. The basic schedule is 5 days per week generally Monday - Friday with flexibility.
COMPENSATION AND TERMS:
• Salary commensurate with experience, in line with current trends in the profession and salary history of the candidates
• Excellent quality accommodations consisting of an off site fully furnished condominium in each location
• Vehicle for business and reasonable personal use
• Vacation and other benefits.
Please Contact Us with your resume, including a professional photo and references.
More Butler Notes