We require a skilled all-rounder to deliver an exceptional quality of service. For this role the successful applicant will be based in Doha, Qatar with the principal and their family, and be required to travel extensively with the principal, sometimes at short notice.
- Preferably Female
- Highest level of training and qualifications
- An interest in and knowledge of natural and organic beauty products etc
- Good communication skills
- Full medical review required
- Non motion sickness
- CRB / DBS checked
Include but not limited to:
- Deliver a wide variety of treatments including: Face and body treatments, Moroccan Hamman treatments, body wraps and scrubs, hot stone massages, manicure and pedicure treatments and waxing treatments. Other beauty treatments (hair styling / make up etc would be a bonus)
- Extensive travel with the family, sometimes at short notice.
- Take responsibility for the spa areas in each property/location and prepare the spa areas for treatments (sauna, steam room, massage room etc) in advance.
- Coordinate grooming arrangements and select desired grooming products for the principal when required.
- Keep travelling kit fully stocked and organised.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the various properties the principal regularly travels to and develop a great working relationship with the staff in each property.
- Be comfortable working in formal styles of residences. Remain sensitive and adaptable to the protocols and standards of the principal and his residences.
- Be aware of the principal and his families allergies and their treatment preferences.
- A passion for delivering a personalised service of the highest quality.
- An exceptional knowledge of treatments and an up to date knowledge of the latest techniques and product technology.
- Excellent knowledge of spa equipment and facilities. Be organised, clean and tidy and take pride in your work areas.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of different cultures, countries and social etiquettes and the ability to adapt accordingly to the decorum and formality required of varying situations and persons.
- Always be discrete and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Applicants must be happy and available to travel extensively with the principal and relocate for lengthier periods of time at short notice.
- Be adaptable with a positive can-do attitude.